COPYRIGHT2004-2007 --= ™ :::|:|:: •• DÉJÀ VU •• ::|:|::: ™ =--


Image hosted by Photobucket.com™ +::*§hµ[.K€VƒI.]‡Îñg*::+ ™
>>  G€ñЀ®: ƒ€Må|€Image hosted by Photobucket.com...
>>  ߨrñ: 28/MARCH/1983 

Image hosting by Photobucket

>> [ |[ §€łf inĐŮļġ€nĆê ]| ] <<
♦ Beloved: My Man, Family & Friends ♦ I love Colours ♦ Dolling up: Anna Sui, Mascara, Pretty Nails ♦ Finest feeling: Being doted on, Sweet surprises ♦ Loves fixing jigsaw ♦ Gathering with friends: Ktving, Partying ♦ Love holidays ♦ Indulging in Fairy tale love ♦ Mirror ♦ Money, the trill of splurging ♦ Munching junkies ♦ My Sony F-88 goes wherever I go ♦ Staring up the sky: Admiring fireworks, Twinkling stars ♦ Sweet toothed ♦ The urge for riding bike ♦ Vehicles: Aprilia, Mitsubishi colt, R1 ♦
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

COUNTiNG



Image hosting by Photobucket

FRiENDS

A|EX & BRoS
CHERY|
JoYCE
Li_TiNG
SHER|ENE
XiN_YiNG
YVoNNE
YY


ERA
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
July 2008
January 2009




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Half a year gone. That's fast.

On FORCED leave tomorrow. No choice, its mid-year account closing. Come to think of it, I'm happy. Cos no work = superb! Well, I still have plenty of AL to clear. Long weekend~

GST is increasing. Shall shop till I go gaga tomorrow & this weekend! =)

Was frustrated at work few weeks back. Till a point that I'm called into the manager's office. But who cares, I'm not in the wrong. Can't stand working with stupid & useless ppls. %&)#*)$*(%# [Notice its not ppl? Its ppls!]




200607. Met up with my girls & MsChua last wed. Her kids are so so adorable & fun. & I'm sorry, Ryan. You're just too strong. Its fun to gossip with MsChua. Interesting point learnt that day. One should set some mindless goals to make ourselves happy. Its true.




220607. Went to my love's yeye's birthday celebration. Thought we're going to "ah orh". A place that they've held the celebration 2 years back (I think). But no. That was history. Its good to taste delicacy at different restaurants. This time, we went to Miramar Hotel. I end up feeling darn bloated. & its fun. Haha. Went back to his grandparents home for cut cake session. Oh. Its swensen ice cream cake. Yummy.

► Us & his cousins





240607 = Sweet & Lucky day

Morning. Woke up for breakfast. He asked me what do I want to have. But in the end, he decided to bring me all the way to The Prata House. He doesn't fancy prata at all. But he knows, I do. Sweet.

► Menu


► Cheese & Egg + Plain


► Mushroom & Cheese


The Indian waiter is funny. He served us wrong h2o. He forgotten to write the slip of amt after all the orders arrived. But ah, he's hardworking!

Had our fill & head back to the car. Was shocked upon seeing the traffic warrant issuing summons. Love walked fast pace/ run. The van parked behind us got one. Read the offence. Parking across a single white line. -_-" Who the hell will remember this rule!?! Guess what. We're just nicely fitted across the dotted white line. Haha! *Phew. Lucky us.

Noon. Shopping day. Boughts..
► Yellow bermudas. I love it!


► Tee. Pretty.


► ZARA. Shirt for big bro's birthday.




●RANDoM PiX●

► New red flats.


► Sis bought me these donuts. Yum!


► KP bought this back from Beijing. Olympics 2008. Thanks!


► Funny taste Hello Panda BBQ.


► My fav chips.


► For Baby.


► My new birky.


► 10 size diff birkies.


► Bought this for "Kopineh".


► Saw this at BIG. Scary Voodoo Knife Stand. Its 100+ bucks.


► Bought 2 packets of CQYD, not bcos of the noodle. Its bcos of this. So cute can!


That's all.
Where shall i go tml?
:S:H:U:S:H:U: [8:17 PM]